Sunday, July 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Katie!


I wanted to take a minute to say "Happy Birthday!" to one of my oldest and dearest friends, Katie. I have known her for almost 8 years and have grown to consider her part of my family. She has been there for me through the best and worst of times, and I know I can count on her to always be supportive. She is never judgmental and is always willing to listen. Not only is she an amazing shopping partner, she is great to just sit down with a glass bottle of wine and chat with. From girls night's out and nursing hangovers to working through relationships and on our careers, I don't think I could have gotten where I am today without her. So, thank you Katie for always being the one person I can count on. I truly am grateful to call you my best friend!