Thursday, August 8, 2013

New Fitness Tracker: Misfit Shine

Hey guys! Sorry for the late post today. Let's talk fitness today... I was a figure skater all throughout my childhood, worked at a gym in high school and taught ice skating lessons in high school and all throughout college. So, needless to say, fitness is important to me. Now I don't claim to be an expert or trainer or any of that, but I do know that keeping track of my progress is a great motivator. Around Christmas time I found a new activity tracker that I fell in love with. I received it in the mail on Tuesday and am more impressed with it than I thought I'd be!




Meet the Misfit Shine! They aren't expensive at all and are super easy to use. I downloaded the app and it only took 5 minutes to set up. I can't wait to start keeping track of my activities with this.


Check out this amazing video to see how it works!


Thanks for reading!








all images courtesy of misfitwearables.com