Friday, August 16, 2013

New In: Zara Heels










Earlier this month I mentioned that I loved these Zara heels and I finally broke down and bought them (shhh.... I wont tell if you don't). Surprisingly, I only have one other pair of black heels in my closet, and these are way different (I'm trying to justify the purchase here ladies!). These are such a staple wardrobe piece, I can't believe that I don't currently have something like them. But, I am in love! Despite being a little big (I'm an idiot and ordered the wrong size), a cushion added to the ball of the foot makes them fit like a glove. The leather is great quality and they are super comfy! I can't wait to start wearing these out and about! With a flirty skirt/dress for a girls night out (Katie... we need to plan something soon!), or with black cropped pants and a blouse for work, these are going to get a ton of use!

Thanks for reading!