Friday, August 2, 2013

Zara's Autumn/Winter Lookbook

Zara released their 2013 Autumn/Winter lookbook, and no surprise here, I'm in love! Here are some of my favorite pieces and what I would pair them with!


buy
I love this with black skinnies and loafers. Throw on a Burberry scarf and call it a day!


buy
I love just how this is styled - with dark jeans. I would pair this with a blazer to make it work appropriate.

buy
Who doesn't love a pop of color?!
buy
I love how simple this shirt is. And I think it's styled beautifully. I would change out the shorts for cut-offs with side zips and sandals.
buy
How great is this for a holiday party? Black pumps and a sparkly pair of earrings or bracelet and you're the life of the party!
buy
 I'm kinda drooling over this top! I see myself wearing this with skinnies and boots with a chunky sweater, spending all day in front of my fireplace reading a book.
buy
This is probably the best layering cami that I've seen in a really long time! And, I love that it comes in a few different colors.
buy
I see this with a black a-line skirt, classic black pumps and a statement necklace.

And then there were accessories! 
buy 
buy 
buy 
buy
buy

Thanks for reading!