Monday, October 21, 2013

Case of the Monday's

Source

Well hello there! I have a horrible case of the Monday's. I definitely didn't want to get up today, and have been doing as much as possible to put off doing anything considered "work". I am the queen of procrastination, and if you follow me on Twitter, you'll know that I have become completely obsessed with "The Walking Dead." I have watched the first two seasons in 3 days and I am hooked! So, I've been using that as my excuse to not be productive. Also, I have finally realized that there needs to be an extra day in the week between Sunday and Monday. A Munday, or Sonday of sorts. Thoughts on making this a real thing? I'm all for it! Anyways, I thought I would stop by and say "Hello!" and wish you a much better Tuesday than Monday!

Thanks for reading!