Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fall Shopping List: Cognac Boots

For the past 3 years, around this time I start making a list of items that I want to add to my wardrobe for the fall and winter seasons. Usually there is one "big" purchase in there, and the past two years it's been a pair of boots. First it was a pair of black riding boots from Enzo Angiolini, and last year it was a great pair of suede heeled boots from Sam Edelman. This year I am on the hunt for the perfect pair of cognac flat boots. The issue is how much to spend. I love my boots and I get tons of wear out of them, so I don't mind splurging on them a little bit. However, I don't really know where to put the price cap. I mean I could talk myself into buying a $500 pair if I really wanted to, but I'm trying to be responsible here... key word being "trying." This DVF pair is by far my favorite so far. It has the perfect color and I love that it doesn't have any hardware on it. What do you guys think? Are they worth it?



Thanks for reading!