Monday, November 4, 2013

Products that Pamper

To get over Monday blues, I had a bit of a pamper session this afternoon after my workout. I pulled out some of my favorite products and was left feeling b-e-a-utiful!


Organix Intense Moisturizing Treatment: I love this product. I combed this through my hair (roots to ends) and let it sit in a bun while using the next product. And my favorite part about this product? My hair still smells amazing, even after I've washed it out twice and conditioned! 

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque: I use this maybe three times a month. Whenever I'm feeling a bit clogged, I'll put this on and let it sit until it's completely dry. I usually use this before I shower, as I find that's the easiest way to take it off. I do use a brightening scrub after this, and I have found that my skin looks and feels amazing after using both of them together. 

Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub: Do you see the pattern here? I love this scrub, especially in the winter when my lips are feeling super chapped. It helps get rid of any dead skin tang lip treatments won't take care of. 

Jouer Conditioning Lip Treatment: This is a staple by my bedside and in my handbag. I love how much this truly conditions my lips. I take this with me everywhere, especially when I'm at conferences. Since convention centers tend to be so drying on not only your skin, but also your lips, I keep this in my pocket and reapply about every hour. 

Well, happy Monday! I'm off to get some pizza and beer for the football game tonight. 

Thanks for reading!
Natalie