Friday, November 22, 2013

What I Wore: Coffee Date

Katie and I had a long overdue coffee date earlier this week. I don't know about you guys, but checking in with my best friend is so cathartic. I mean all of my stress was just completely released. Gotta love your girls! Anyways, here's what I wore for a rainy night coffee date and late dinner:



Sweater - Banana Republic
Jeans - American Eagle
Shoes - River Island
Jacket - H&M
Scarf - Nordstrom
Bag - Michael Kors
Earrings - Kate Spade

Oh, and let's talk about this hair for a hot minute. Kinda fabulous, right? Well my gorgeous younger sister suggested taking the clamp off of my curling iron and using it as a wand, and this was the final product. The day has finally come where I'm taking my little sisters advice! I don't know whether or not to be scared that she's growing up and can now give me advice, or super happy that it didn't end up with my hair completely fried, frantically calling my hairdresser!

Thanks for reading!