Monday, November 18, 2013

What I Wore: Interview

Hey there! Sorry for the lack of posts lately... Katie and I have been super busy! I had an interview today with a great company, and I'm super excited at the possibility of working for this association. Which also means that I need to wear business clothes everyday... which in turn means more outfit posts for you guys! So overall it would be a win-win! Anyways, here what I wore:

Do you ever put on an entire outfit, look in the mirror and realize all or most of it is from the same store? Yeah, that happened to me today. I didn't mean to, it just kind happened... but it works :). And, since it's cold I paired this with a beige trench and a black bag (both not shown). This is my typical business meeting/interview uniform. Comfy black dress pants, a blouse and a bright blazer. I think a bright blazer or top really makes you stand out from the crowd of interviewees.




Top, Blazer, Pants: The Limited
Shoes: Zara (similar)

Thanks for reading!