Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 In Review

I am a big supporter of the idea that you need to take time at the end of the year to reflect on all of the things you have accomplished, the things you haven't but still want to, the people you have met and the ones you have let go of. It is so cathartic for me to take stock of the past 12 months and look at what has happened, what I've done and where I currently am. I am so proud of Katie and I this year for starting a blog and sticking with it (although December may have been a bit of a bust... I blame it on the holiday food coma). So, I thought I would go through our top 10 posts from 2013

1. One-Pot Creamy Garlic Pasta


2. What I Wore: Cold Night Out


3. Zara's Autumn/Winter Lookbook


4. Fall Shopping List: Cognac Boots


5. My Summer Makeup Routine


6. Nordstrom Sale: Shopping List


7. What's In My Bag: Summer Edition


8. What I Wore: Interview


9. Fall in the Park


10. What I Wore: Coffee Date


Thank you so much everyone for your support in 2013. I am extremely excited for what 2014 has in store, and I'm equally as excited to share it with you.

Happy New Year to you and your loved ones. And as always, thank you for reading!