Monday, December 16, 2013

Sick Days

source


You know what sucks? Being sick. Wanna know what sucks even more? Being sick your second week of starting a new job. Yup... I've only been at my job for 1 full week, only 5 days and I'm already sick. Now this is pretty typical this time of year. I tend to get some sort of virus or stomach bug the week before Christmas and this year has proved to be no different. Between the constant headache and nausea, I don't know which is worse.

Anyways, my weekend was just about the same as this morning. Headache, tired limbs, achy all over. I miss those days when I was sick and my mom would make me soup and let me eat popsicles. Oh, to be a kid again! The problem this time around is that I have no idea what is going to make me feel better.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for reading,