Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Thinking Warm Thoughts

If you live in Chicago, you are probably just now starting to emerge from the deep freeze that terrorized the city over past couple of days. As I was driving down LSD to work yesterday morning, I noticed Lake Michigan steaming from the cold weather -- a very sad sight, especially for someone who spends the bulk of their summer months at those beaches. While I sat in my frozen car -- that I had spent a good 20 minutes chipping ice off of -- I thought about beaches that weren't frozen, and began dreaming of the tropics, sunshine and beach weather ... and Resort wear season.

Alas, I spent the rest of my Tuesday combing through bikinis, cover ups, shorts, and other items that it was way too cold to even think about wearing. And naturally I came up with wish list. I'm still loving the fringe bikini top for this season and obsessed with printed silk cover ups.

Here's to warmer days ahead!

Boys & Arrows
boysandarrows.com

Tori Praver
boutiquetoyou.com
L SPACE
lspace.com

L SPACE
lspace.com

L SPACE
lspace.com


XOXO,

Katie