Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What I Wore: Date Night in Beverly Hills

Earlier this week while in Los Angeles, I found myself in dire need of some empty carbohydrates. Since I had an entirely way too busy week prior, I justified it as being totally OK. And since LA has an amazing Italian restaurant on almost every corner, I felt this was the right type of food to carbo-load on, and found myself at La Dolce Vita in Beverly Hills. This iconic Italian joint offers up some of the best Italian food I've had in a quiet and intimate setting. 

Since it's located in Beverly Hills, I decided to wear my gold Sam & Lavi pants. Cuz what says Beverly Hills better than gold pants, right?

Here's what I wore:

Top: Blue Life; Pants: Sam & Lavi; Shoes: Louboutin; Necklace: Nordstrom.

Ring: Bendels.

La Dolce Vita's amazing tiramisu.
XOXO,
KATIE