Monday, January 27, 2014

What I Wore: Flirty Date Night

Let me start off by saying that I can't believe that I have work today. I really thought that we were done with that fluffy white stuff (I think it's called snow?!). And I was really hoping that this arctic cold was going to go bother someone else.

Blouse - ASOS; Skinnies - American Eagle; Shoes - Charles by Charles David 

Anyways, this is what I wore on a warmer night for dinner. This top is one of my absolute favorites. I bought this from ASOS a few years ago and it's one of the best online purchases I've ever made. I'm mad about polka dots, and have an unhealthy love of chiffon tops, so this is the best of both worlds. 

And these shoes... Let's talk about then for a quick minute... They're awesome. They're like leather but they're not. They have this weird/awesome texture that allows them to not get ruined by salt and snow. Which means they're perfect for Chicago. Overall I just love this look. It's my go-to combo (skinnies, blouse and heels) for date night and going out. 

Stay warm my friends, stay warm!

Xoxo,
Natalie