Sunday, February 2, 2014

Weekend Wish List: Cobalt and Leopard

I woke up a bit early this morning, checked my email and was rather surprised to find out that Banana Republic is having a 50% off sale on select items. And typically when that happens, the items in question aren't all that great. But let me tell you, these are goood items! Here are my picks:

shop
I've tried this top on in-store at least 2 times. Now that it's on sale, it's definitely going to become mine! Muahahaha!!!

shop

shop
I've tried this one on too when out shopping with a friend. She got it, I didn't and I'm regretting it.

shop

Can you tell I'm having a bit of a cobalt moment? This shade of blue is one of my all-time favorite colors. Since I wear a lot of black, this is a great way for me to incorporate a little bit of color!

And then here is something new I've found. This website anomie has popped up more than once on blogs that I follow, and I have to say, I understand what the hype is about. I've been trying to find the right way to add a little bit of animal (leopard, cheetah, spots?) into my wardrobe, and this clutch just may be the thing!

shop

I hope you have a great Sunday! Are you watching the Superbowl? I am... but not because I want to. This is one of those things that comes with dating a sports fan, right? Just like our men holding our shopping bags when we drag them out? Oh well, at least there will be good food!

Have a great Sunday!