Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What I Wore: Black & Gold

Happy Wednesday! Congratulations, we're half way through the week! Now with my standard weather report: it's warm! I mean I almost didn't put on my jacket this morning because it's going to be 40 today! The sun is shining, the birds are chirping and the snow is melting. This also means it's gonna flood... Real bad. Oh well... On to my outfit:

It's no secret that black is my go-to. It's easy, effortless and timeless. On days like today when I don't want to try too hard but want to look put together, this is my uniform... T-shirt, skinnies and flats. And because the weather is nice, I thought it was safe enough to switch out my heavy-duty scarf for something a little more fashionable than warm. And, this zebra print adds a lil somethin' somethin' to an otherwise boring outfit. 


Shirt, Banana Republic; Skinnies, American Eagle; Flats, River Island; Scarf and necklaces, H&M 






And now that I'm looking at this outfit, if I really had it together this morning I would have added a belt with a gold buckle. Next time... Next time...

Have a great day! Also, follow us on twitter for daily fashion tid-bits and awesome pictures like this!

Till next time!
Natalie