Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Brunchhhhhh

If you're anything like me, your favorite meal of the day is most likely brunch. For me, brunch includes two of my favorite foods: potatoes and bacon, paired with something sweet: waffle, pancake, crepe, and topped off with a some fruity variation of my favorite drink: champagne.

This past weekend, the guy and I tried Carriage House in Chicago's Wicker Park neighborhood -- and we loved it. We haven't been there for dinner yet, but if their dinner is anything like their brunch we will definitely be back. If you live in Chicago and you are reading this, CHECK IT OUT.

Carriage House boasts modern country fare with a little twist, like if you order coffee, they'll bring you your own personal French press to your table. My favorite part of the meal was the hash potatoes and the donuts, which we ordered to-go. Ah-mazing.

Coffee

My Pullman French Toast with a caramelized banana.


The bf's Chicked & Biscuit.


Heaven.

XOXO,
KATIE