Tuesday, March 4, 2014

California Dreaming

We're back!! After a crazy week, Katie and I are both back home and are enjoying it very much! As crazy as the week was for me, the warm weather was amazing. I didn't even mind the rain in California! You people need to come to Chicago when it rains... I really think you blow it out of proportion. Here are some snapshots from my week. Outfit posts will be up later this week!

We were able to go outside without jackets! Now let's put that into perspective... It's -2 in Chicago right now and I do have my winter jacket on. 

There is no better way to end a really busy day than with a glass of wine and a great book. By the way, I'm loving David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell. It's great!

Despite the rain, it was still beautiful!

This was one of my favorite desserts from the week. Mango sorbet with fresh, glazed fruit. 

Good morning beautiful! Loved the view from my room!


You can't visit Disneyland without having something Mickey inspired!

For my coworker and I, this was our first conference with our company. So at the airport we stopped at the wine bar... Because, I mean, why wouldn't you? Wine bars and flying are an absolutely fantastic idea!

Thank you California. I'll miss you, but it's nice to be back home!


And no, this picture is not intentionally blurry, but at midnight, after being gone for a week, this is pretty much how it feels!

As great as it was to be away, it's been so nice to be home and sleep in my own bed and use my own shower. I have Thursday and Friday off to do loads of laundry (ya see what I did there!), catch up on some sleep and get my life back in order. 

What have you been up to? I haven't watched any tv, so fill me in on the news and gossip!

Till next time,
Natalie