Monday, March 17, 2014

On the Hunt: Pink Heels

Let me start this post off by prefacing the fact that I am not a pink person. Even though I consider my sense of style to be feminine, to an extent I've always found pink to be too girly. But lately, after coming across a blog post about navy and pink, I have become obsessed with adding this color into my wardrobe. Now, I did surprisingly hop on the pink coat trend (even though I was a little late), and I love it! I went through a navy phase a month or so back, and I can't wait to wear the navy and pink combo. And not even just with navy... I can see incorporating these into a bunch of different looks. Here are a few heels that are on my radar:

shop
Follow us on Pinterest for easy access to all of our posts and the things that inspire us!

Till next time,