Friday, March 21, 2014

What I Wore: Navy to a Business Dinner

Happy Friday! Are you glad that it's finally spring? I know I am, even though we welcomed the new season with some snow yesterday. I keep thinking if I wear bright colors I can will the warm weather into arriving!

I wore this outfit when I was in California. We had a business dinner with our sales team from the hotel that we stayed at. We went to a steakhouse and then went to a show, so I needed to wear a jacket since we would be outside for a while. I went with a blazer because, well, because I'm an idiot and didn't bring an actual jacket. 






shirt// Ann Taylor
jeans // American Eagle
blazer // H&M
shoes // Vera Wang
watch // Michael Kors

I've talked a lot lately about my love for navy and this is a perfect example. This navy blazer from H&M is quickly becoming one of my favorite jackets. I bought it on a whim and love it! I also love the polka dots on this top... super cute! This is a perfect example of an outfit that I would wear those pink heels with. And by the way, I found another pair that I love. 

Have a great Friday and a relaxing weekend! Hopefully the weather where you are is starting to feel like spring. 

Till next time,