Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What I Wore: Business Meeting

While I was in California, my wardrobe requirements went from business casual to business professional. Please keep in mind, everyone's definition of these two categories is different. I'm not much of a suit person, as I think they can be really boring, so I figured as long as I had a jacket/blazer to go with my skirt or pants I would be okay. Here was my look on the first day...




Shirt // The Limited
Pants // Banana Republic
Jacket // The Limited
Shoes // Enzo Angiolini
Watch // Michael Kors
Earrings & Necklace // Tiffany's

Now the story behind this outfit: I hadn't packed these items to go together. My sister Katherine and I sat down and planned out over 14 outfits for my 7 day trip and this was NOT one of them (see picture below). But, I got to California and changed my mind about what I was going to wear. Originally I had planned to wear this top with jeans and a blazer with flats for a casual dinner meeting. I do really like this though. And it was super comfy which was great for a day running around the hotel/convention center. 


Also, can we talk about my hair? It's finally getting to a good length. I cut it way too short in July and it's finally starting to grow out, so I'm really happy! 

Till next time!