Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wish List: Helmut Lang sweater

Guess what day it is? 

Hump Day!

I am currently stuck on the train on my way home... No idea why we are stopped. But it gave me some extra time to finish my book (Jane Eyre), and do a little online browsing. I found this Helmut Lang sweater a while ago and quickly added it to my favorites. Now that it's on sale, I just have to share it with you!




Not only is this a fabulous color (I'm having a gray moment), but I love that the cut isn't boring. I can totally see wearing this with jeans and a tshirt on the weekends and dressing it up for work with skinnies, a patterned blouse and heels. This is one of those pieces that I see myself wearing every chance I get (we all have those right?).

I hope you have a fantastic day! And now that the train is moving again, all I can think about is dinner...

Till next time,
Natalie