Friday, April 18, 2014

On Location: Santa Fe

This week my travels found me in Santa Fe, New Mexico -- a place I haven't been to since I was a kid. Rich in history, I found out it is one of the oldest cities in the nation. To that point, I stayed at the Hilton Hotel, which is housed in a 350-year-old building. But enough about history and on to shopping ... turquoise jewelry and geometric prints are so hot right now, and if you want the real deal, Santa Fe would be a mecca for you. The Native American market outside the Palace of Governors in downtown Santa Fe features all kinds of turquoise rings, earrings, necklaces and bracelets. While there, I bought a pair of turquoise earrings, which I'll post at a later date. All in all, a very cultural trip.

On my way into town from the airport.

The main drag.

Santa Fe Plaza.

Pueblo chic.

XOXO,
KATIE