Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What I Wore: Kelly Green

Two posts in a row from me?! Aren't you guys lucky ;)

I'm not feeling a skirt and heels today so I opted for something a little more casual but will still fit the business casual dress code of my office. 






Top // Banana Republic
Pants // Banana Republic
Blazer // The Limited
Shoes // Sebago
Watch // Michael Kors

I should have worn this top for St. Patricks Day. But, I didn't. Anywho, this is a pretty typical work outfit for me. Skinny trousers, blouse and blazer. Normally I would wear black flats or heels, but I wanted something more comfortable today so I chose my boat shoes. 

And, my sister would be proud of me... this is a break away from the monotone, all black and gray outfits that I typically wear. And I love how versatile this Kelly green color is. Black, gray, navy... it works with all of them!

Sorry for the shoddy quality of the photos. That's what happens when you don't have anyone around to help you out. 

Have a great day!
Natalie