Friday, May 9, 2014

What I Wore: Casual Friday

TGIF! I don't know about you, but I'm super happy it's Friday! 

Casual Friday's are the bomb.com. After wearring professional clothes all week, I love putting on jeans and comfy shoes. Today was a fantastic day! I was able to get away with no jacket - Awesome! It's days like today and yesterday that really make you appreciate those few nice days that Chicago gets. 











Shirt // J.Crew
Jeans // The Limited
Blazer // H&M 
Shoes // Sebago
Necklace // Tiffany's 
Watch // Michael Kors

And, I walked the two miles from the office to the train station today! 

On another note, I mentioned a few weeks ago that someone from my office went missing and she was found this week. She has gone to a better place, so I spent the majority of the week making arrangements for some people from my organization to attend her service this weekend. So, it's been a rough week. 

Margaritas and chips and sala are calling my name. 

Oh, and Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!

Till next time,
Natalie