Wednesday, June 4, 2014

What I Wore: Blush

If I had to decide on a color other than black to wear all the time it would be blush tones. They're one of my absolute favorites. There's just something about a little hint of girlish pink and the dash of femininity that it adds to an outfit that I'm obsessed with. Muted colors like this top and my gray bag make me feel girly without being too over the top. I love hot pink as much as the next girl, but there's something about a muted color that makes me feel like a woman (que Shania Twain) without feeling like a 7yr old with pigtails running around the playground (ya feel me?).


Top // H&M
Pants and Shoes // Banana Republic
Watch and bag // Michael Kors 
 



This is one of my favorite tops (I also own it in black). I kept the accessories to a minimum not only because I was running late this morning, but also because I wanted to keep it simple. Sometimes less is more. 

On another note, just a reminder that at the end of the month we will be discussing The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt. I finished reading The Fault in our Stars by John Green last night and cried like a baby. It was amazing! I mean one of the best books I've read in a really long time. Have you read it? What did you think?

Till next time,
Natalie