Tuesday, July 29, 2014

What I Wore: Printed Pants

I'm not a huge fan of pant suits on women. For some reason they're just not my thing. So for a meeting earlier this week I wanted to keep my look fun, young and still professional. I opted for my new favorite printed pants from Banana Republic and a classic blouse and blazer. And to add a little color to my monochrome look I chose one of my go to lipsticks, NARS's Never Say Never with fresh's Sugar Lip Balm as a gloss. 


Shirt // The Limited 
Pants // Banana Republic
Blazer // The Limited 
Shoes // Enzo Angiolini
Sunglasses // Target
Watch // Michael Kors
Earrings // Tiffany's 
Bag // Michael Kors 
Lipstick combo // NARS, Never Say Never and fresh Sugar Lip Balm

This look is fresh, youthful and still shows my personality while remaining professional which is exactly what I wanted. 

As a little bonus, I've been eating lunch by Lake Shore Drive almost everyday for the past 2 weeks. Here's a snap of my view. 


I don't think it gets much better than that! Have a great day!

-Natalie