Sunday, August 31, 2014

Top 5 Labor Day Sales

There's only two more days in the holiday weekend and I'm going out shopping today! I have a few things on my list, so here are the list of stores I'm going to be hitting up:

1. Sak's Off 5th: I love a good discount, and they're offering an additional 40% off all items with code "LABORDAY".
Alice + Olivia

Lucky Brand
2. Loft: 50% off on select items? Yes, please!
Twill Moto Jacket
3. Loeffler Randal: Shoes are my thang... 15% off with code "LABORDAY".

4. Nasty Gal: Nasty Gal is killing it with 50% off!! Here are my picks:
Shoe Cult Collection Privilege Leather  Heel - Seriously wondering if I can DIY these to make them look like this!

Ladakh Lucid Dream Dress

Nasty Gal Boy Oh Boy Top
5. Cusp: They aren't having a specific Labor Day Sale, but I found a few pieces in the sale section that I love!
Alice + Olivia Phebe Paintbrush Shift Dress

Theory Crunch Sleeveless Easy-Waist Dress

Alice + Olivia Shannon Pleated Brush-Print Maxi Skirt

Where will you be shopping this weekend?