Monday, August 11, 2014

What I Wore: Girls Day

Saturday my fellow girlsandcity gal Natalie and I had breakfast at our favorite Chicago bakery, Vanille Patisserie. We snacked on croissants and macaroons and developed the plans for the redesign of our blog. Can't wait to show you!

For the breakfast, I wore a striped dress I got on sale at H&M in Chicago last weekend for $7. That's right, 7 bucks. It's a perfect summer dress to throw on to run some errands or grab a quick breakfast. I paired it with some rings and beaded bracelets from Nordstrom BP and a crossbody bag from Badgley Mischka. Stay tuned for Natalie's outfit ...

Here's what I wore:

Dress: H&M; Bag: Badgley Mischka; Sandals: Sam Edelman.

Love this dress from H&M. Such a great basic for everyday wear.

LOVE stripes.
Jewelry: Nordstrom BP.
I've been wearing these Sam Edelmans all summer long. They literally go with any casual dress or shorts.

Crossiant Twinning.
Vanille has the best macaroon selection in the city in my opinion. SO amazing!
The selection: Cassis, Raspberry, Rose, Blueberry, Vanille and Chocolate.

XOXO,
Katie