Wednesday, August 27, 2014

What I Wore: The Perfect Hot Weather Dress

I hate the heat. I'm just going to throw that out there. Anything over 80 is way too hot for me. So when I realized it was going to be in the 90s on Monday I knew I needed to dress cooly. I bought this dress from Loft a few weeks ago and was looking for a reason to wear it. The straps make it inappropriate to wear to work on its own, but paired with my favorite navy blazer, it's a great look! It's too bad I picked up this dress at the end of summer... It'll definitely be getting a lot of use next year!








dress // Loft
blazer // H&M
shoes // Ann Taylor (similar)
necklace // Tiffany & Co.

The pattern of this dress is great and I love how light-weight the fabric is. I took off my jacket and was able to walk to the train station on Monday without dying! Oh, and pardon the sleepiness that is my face - ya know those days where you know if given the option to stay in bed until noon, it would be super easy? Yah - it was one of those days. I just hate how tired I look with minimal makeup... does anyone else have that problem?

See you tomorrow for part two of my top 10 fall posts. Tuesday's was accessories and tomorrow's is clothes!