Monday, September 8, 2014

Be Back Soon... San Francisco is Calling

Hi guys! Happy Monday!


I've been in San Francisco for the past few days and wanted to share a few snaps from my trip. I've had the best time and am sad to be leaving tonight. Here are some highlights:


I traveled here in my comfiest Loft jeans and new Lucky Brand ankle boots. They are super comfortable!!


My in-flight essentials were my Nordstrom plaid scarf and A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius by Dave Eggers. I don't have an opinion on this one yet but probably will by the time I get home. 


We ended Friday night with a walk on the coast. We were able to see the beautiful sunset by the bridge a Alcatraz. 


Saturday we went to the Legion of Honor (didn't take any pics... Bad blogger, I know) but the views from the museums campus were fantastic!



Saturday evening we got gussied up and headed over to the Civic Center to listen to the San Frnacisco Symphony Orchestra. I'll just say it... They're gooood


And we ended the night at The Ice Cream Bar. It was delicious. I had chocolate, mint chip and plum sorbet. 


Sunday was gorgeous! So we headed to Golden Gate Park to take a look at the botanical garden. If I can say one thing about San Frnacisco, the weather is always spot on, and they have no shortage of fantastic views. 



Walking back to the park after lunch we spotted an ice cream food truck. Possibly the best ice cream I've ever had... Vanilla bean and chocolate swirl dipped in dark chocolate with sprinkles! It doesn't get any better than that!


I'm sad to be leaving today. The best part aside from spending time with my brother has been the weather (I got sunburn on my face yesterday!). I really needed a break from Chicago (does anyone else feel like they've burnt out?) and this was just what the doctor ordered!

Have a great Monday! See you soon Chicago!

Natalie