Wednesday, September 3, 2014

What I Wore: Labor Day BBQ Casual

We spend our Labor Day weekend grilling and enjoying the last few days of summer -- something I'm really having a hard time with. I'm ready to start wearing some fall clothes, but I am NOT ready for it to get cooler out. Such a struggle.

We grilled sausages and corn (which was amazing, btw, highly recommend it). I did not get dressed up at all -- just kept it casual in a swing tank and my fav white shorts (because it was the last weekend I could wear them guilt-free).

Here's what I wore:

Tank: Leith from Nordstrom; Shorts: Abercrombie; Sandals: Sam Edelman.

BBQ chic.

Necklace: Urban Outfitters.

Arm party. Bracelets from TopShop and Nordstrom; Ring from Kate Spade.

Chicago style.

Amazing. You must try this. It's so good!!
XO,
Katie