Friday, October 10, 2014

What I Wore: Fall Uniform

Fall is my thing. I've said it before and I'll say it again. We just get along. I mean, really well. Like most people, I have a few staples that I gravitate towards during different seasons and during fall, its some version of a button down, skinnies and either boots or flats. So really, just the basics.

One of my favorite places to shop for button downs is Gap. They get it. I have at least 5 that I can think of off the top of my head that I absolutely love. When I wanted to add a plaid one to my wardrobe this year, the only place I could think to go was Gap. And I was not disappointed. Here's just one way I wear this one.








Top // Gap (similar)
Jeans // American Eagle
Boots // Enzo Angiolini (similar)
Sunglasses // Target
Watch // Michael Kors
Nails // Essie Bahama Mamma

See you soon!