Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Gift Guide: Gifting Myself

Each year for my birthday and Christmas, I always go out and get myself a little something. I'm not sure how it started, but I have really enjoyed treating myself to something around the holidays and my birthday (Christmas Eve). The past few years it's been a new pair of boots. This year I decided to switch it up a bit and put together a little gift basket of some of the smaller things that I didn't put on my Christmas list. Here's what I'm giving to myself:


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11

I'll be honest, numbers 5, 6, 7 and 9 are on my Christmas list, but they're also items that I would gladly go out and purchase for myself. All the rest are others that have caught my attention recently. They're nothing too exciting, but a great mix of practical needs and fun wants. Are you getting yourself anything for the holidays? Share what you're gifting yourself below.

Till next time,
Natalie