Tuesday, December 30, 2014

What I Wore: New Year's Eve Pt. II

Yesterday Katie shared her NYE look and I absolutely loved her sequin leggings. Here's my take with a different type of sparkle. We all know that I love an all black look, so it should be no surprise that's what I chose. I also love a good statement necklace with a red lip for a pop of color.
















Top // Loft (similar)
Skirt // Loft (similar)
Heels // Enzo Angiolini (similar)
Necklace // Bauble Bar (same but different color, also love this option)
Earrings // The Limited

One of the things that I absolutely love about this skirt is that it has pockets. Any skirt or dress that has pockets is infinitely better in my opinion! All of these pieces were also pulled from my capsule wardrobe, so this look gets extra points from me. 

What are your plans for the New Year? Mine are still up in the air and I'm looking for suggestions! (I put the pro in procrastinate!)

Xo, 
Natalie