Wednesday, December 10, 2014

What I Wore: Travel Day

Happy Wednesday! Mr. and I are in Houston this week. We arrived yesterday and I thought I'd share my travel outfit with you. And, this is the first outfit I'm sharing from my winter capsule!





Top // Gap
Cardigan // Banana Republic
Bottoms // Aritzia
Shoes // Aldo
Scarf // Francesca's Collection

These pants are the comfiest thing on earth. When I first tried them on I seriously questioned whether something so amazing could exist. They're an awesome spandex fabric that makes them really comfy to move around in. They were the perfect travel option! I always wear a cardigan and bring a scarf as I always freeze on planes. Love this Francesca's Collection scarf that doubles as a blanket. All together I love this travel outfit!

And hey! I got a haircut! I was so ready for a change and am happy with how it turned out. This is probably the shortest my hair has ever been, but I kinda want to go even shorter! Maybe next time!

Love,
Natalie