Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Wednesday Inspiration

I thought I'd do something a little different today and share with you the pins that have been inspiring me lately.


  1. I have been recreating this look all winter, but for some reason haven't shared it on Girls + City yet... bad blogger Natalie!
  2. I know we're still weeks away, but I'm already thinking about Valentine's Day. Mr. and I don't normally go out, but we just might this year. I am loving blush pink. Add to that a gorgeous statement necklace... I'm sold!
  3. One of the things that I'm missing from my winter capsule is an all winter white look. I didn't include white jeans or pants, and I'm bummed about it. There have been so many great winter white looks lately and I definitely feel like I'm missing out.
  4. I love leather looking leggings. Enough "l"s for you? I love my Babaton leggings, but they aren't as shiny as leather. This might be something that I need to add for my spring capsule.
  5. Her makeup is perfection. The light pinks and glowy skin. Not to mention her bed hair... I'm in love! This is my type of makeup look.
Happy Hump Day!

You can follow us on Pinterest here and follow my personal account here.

Xo,
Natalie