Friday, January 9, 2015

What I Wore: Blanket Scarf

Everyone and their dog has been obsessed with blanket scarves this year... Me included. I wasn't necessarily looking for one, but I stumbled upon this one from Francesca's Collection and am so happy I picked it up. It was great for when I was traveling and it has easily become my favorite cold weather accessory. For a casual/cold day around the house and running errands, this is the perfect look!








Tank // Banana Republic (similar)
Cardigan // Banana Republic
Leggings // Babaton
Shoes // Aldo
Scarf // Francesca's Collection (love this one)

Have I mentioned that I am in love with my slip-ons from Aldo? I think I'm slowly convincing my mom and sister that they aren't "man shoes". What do you think of this trend? It's not something that I originally thought I'd be on board with, but I love it! 

Xo,
Natalie