Wednesday, January 7, 2015

What I Wore: Holiday Party

The holidays are over... not to state the obvious, but they are. And I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm torn between being relieved and sad. Relieved because I'm tired of eating all the time, and there was a whole lot of family time (a little goes a long way), and sad because it's just so much fun!

For one of the holiday parties I wore this fabulous cashmere sweater that has quickly become one of my favorite items in my capsule wardrobe. I was also able to wear my Babaton leggings with this sweater because it covers my bum (ya' know... the whole leggings aren't pants thing... Which side are you on?).













 



Sweater // Ann Taylor (same style, different color)
Leggings // Babaton
Heels // Enzo Angiolini (similar)
Earrings // Givenchy (old)

I was originally going to go with a light pink/nude lip, but I looked a little washed out, so I went bold and absolutely love it! It adds the little something that this look needed!


Xo,
Natalie