Monday, February 16, 2015

What I Wore: The Perfect Black Tee

When I was putting together my winter capsule I knew that I wanted to find a simple black blouse. I also knew I wanted a black tee. Turns out I found both in one piece. Introducing the Babaton Black Silk Tee. I wore this casual outfit for dinner with a girlfriend a while ago and forgot that I had the pictures. I love how simple this shirt is. It's a little big so I'm going to have it tailored, but the cut of it is great. I love that the sleeves are really tight and that it does have some shape to it (the waist is narrow).











Shirt // Babaton (similar)
Flats // J.Crew
Jacket // H&M
Watch // Michael Kors
Necklace // Etsy
Rings // Madewell + Kate Spade

Just a reminder that you still have a chance to win a $25 gift card to the Mint Julep Boutique. Check out how to enter below! Good luck!

Xo,
Natalie

a Rafflecopter giveaway