Sunday, April 19, 2015

Sephora VIB Sale Picks


We all know I love a good sale and the Sephora VIB and VIB Rouge sale is one of my favorites. Not only is it a great time to restock on my beauty essentials at a discount but it's an awesome opportunity to try out a few things. 

Here are my picks:

Bumble and Bumble Thickening Full Foam Mousse - This has been amazing for adding a little body and volume to my hair. I also love that my curls last a little longer with it. 

Sephora Daily Brush Cleanser - I use this every single day to clean my foundation and eye liner brushes. I loved the smell of the old formula, but the new one cleans so much better. 

Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray - I love this! It adds amazing texture to my hair... Just enough grit so it doesn't fall completely flat. I especially love using this at the end of the day on my way to dinner or drinks for a quick pick me up. It automatically makes my hair look less tired. But, I do use a lot of it, so it goes quickly. 

Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment - This has changed my beauty game completely. I've been using this as my moisturizer and my skin hasn't been dry at all since I started using it. It sits really well under my foundation and keeps the oil production under control. Amazing!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz - This is a staple in my makeup routine and I love being able to stock up at a discount. 

Dior Addict Lip Glow - I love this! It's so easy and gives a beautiful and natural color to my lips. I keep this on my desk and use it as Chapstick and right before I go into a meeting for a hint of color. 

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Catfight - Looking for a bright pink for spring and summer? This is my pick. If you follow us on Instagram (@GirlsandCity) you'll have seen it. I e nerve been the type of person to wear a bright color on a normal day, but this might just change that!

Korres Nectarine Velvet Moisturizing Mask - If I could make all products smell like this, I would. It's so refreshing! And the product itself is pretty great. I used it the other night and my skin felt great. Can't wait to use it later this week. 

What are you picking up? Only a few more hours to get your recommendations in!

Xo,
Natalie